Hi, it’s Dulcie at Wood Grains! I hope you are staying happy & healthy during these most unusual times, and enjoying this beautiful spring weather! I’m typing this newsletter on a Saturday, which normally would be impossible as I would be helping customers and the newsletter would have to wait until I closed, but this is certainly not a normal Saturday! Like all small businesses, we have had to make some adjustments to how we operate, so the purpose of this email is to pass along this important information, and to let you know about our SPRING SALE, going on now!!
First, we have adjusted the hours we are open through the end of May. We will be open Thursdays through Saturdays from 10 AM-4 PM, with other hours by appointment.
We are primarily open at these times for customer pick-ups, orders, and phone calls and online inquiries; however, as long as you are healthy and I am as well, you may come in to shop. We are frequently sanitizing door handles, stair rails, and other commonly touched surfaces. There is no problem keeping to the state’s orders for 10 or fewer people in the store and maintaining social distancing while here (it is likely to just be you and me as foot traffic in the store is very infrequent right now). With that being said, we are encouraging customers to look at shopping with us in other ways, as your health and safety is our primary concern. We love all our customers and want to keep all of you around for a long, long time!
If you cannot or prefer not to come in, here are some suggestions on how you can still shop and support us:
- You have access to many of our catalogs right here on our website, with the ability to inquire on individual pieces or just send a general inquiry from the “Contact Us” page. We can respond to you by email, text, or phone, just let us know your preference!
- Have you liked our Facebook page? We are doing frequent posts about our Spring Sale with lots of pictures of what is available in the store so you can see items without coming in!
- Call us or email us with what you are looking for, and we can provide information and pictures!
- Payments can be made by credit card over the phone or you can mail in a check for your purchases or order deposits! We can provide curb service for small items, you can arrange pick-up for larger items, and home delivery may still be available-just ask us! We can also hold your purchases until such time as you can pick up or wish to take delivery.
- Consider buying a gift certificate for later use! You can pay by phone or mail in a check, and we will mail it out to you! (We will have a record here of your gift certificate number so even if it gets lost you can still redeem it.)
Thank you for your continued support, and for Shopping Small with Wood Grains and our other local small businesses!